In an effort to make our day care enrollment process as convenient, secure and seamless as possible, we’ve included all of the necessary forms you’ll need. Just download and complete. If you should have any questions or concerns regarding any of the required information, please call our day care office during daytime hours. We’d be more than happy to help.
A Heavenly Haven requires the following forms of all parents:
- Enrollment Form
- Emergency Release Form
- Photography and Social Media Release Form
- Infant Care and Feeding Information Form (if applicable)
- Allergy and Dietary Restriction Form
The enrollment process and the required package is intended to protect the health and safety of your child while allowing us easy, seamless communication with parents and other authorized caretakers. Please keep the following in mind while completing the enrollment package:
- Enrollment Application needs both parents information (whether parents are residing together or not).
- Any Individual that is authorized to pick your child up from the daycare needs to be included on the application(a picture ID will be required at first pickup).
- A Heavenly Haven Day Care needs at least two emergency contacts(other than parents).
- Please provide emergency information including any food allergies.
- Commonwealth school entrance Health form will need to completed by your child’s physician.
- CACFP must be completed with income information.
- A copy of each child’s birth certificate, immunization record and physical will need to be kept in your child’s school records, so please provide all required documents upon enrollment.
- A “love letter” about your child is simply a way to help the center get to know your child. Please write any and everything about your child that make him/her special as we strive to provide quality care to all of our children.
Thank you for allowing us the honor of caring for your child. It is our intent to provide the absolute best in child day care services.